The library provides a wide array of services in support of the School of Nursing, including the online RN to BSN program.
- Research databases like CINAHL and MEDLINE provide citations to research published in nursing and medical journals.
- Links like Find It!, Online Access, and Full Text Available lead from an abstract and citation in a database to:
- Full article online (when available)
- Request for to get an online copy from another library (Interlibrary Loan)
- A list of Print and Microform holdings (which can be sent as PDFs to distance/online only students using the "Email the citation to a librarian," Distance / Online Student Request or Email Me links).
- Special Stan State links to PubMed and Google Scholar will allow those free sources to (sometimes) including Find It! links from citations/abstracts to the full-text of articles available only via library subscriptions.
- Online reference resources including the Gale Encyclopedia of Nursing and Allied Health
- Online books, primarily via the library's Ebrary collection.
Students who require materials not available online should contact the Librarian Liaison to the School of Nursing (John Brandt) and/or use the "Send your citation to a librarian" feature of the "Find it!" service, indicating you are in the online RN to BSN program.